Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Updates...

1. Los Angeles, CA newscaster Kent Shocknek at CBS2 has mentioned me yet again in his blog for a link I sent to my brother. Note that despite what he says, I don't have that much free time on my hands...!

2. Oh, and Photodump is gone but has been replaced by FreePhotoHost.com. I have replaced the links but am not sure of how stable this new image host is, so don't be surprised if they don't show up.

3. Template changes with a few personal modifications.

4. Fleas have attacked my house. At last count I had over 100 bites on my ankles and feet. They are slowly making their way up, now biting my arms and back.

5. My buddy Tal Johnson's Yahoo! profile (see post on 9/8/04) has been disabled for whatever reason.

More ramblings later...

No comments: