Friday, March 10, 2006

Job Update

So you're probably wondering how the interview went, no? Here you go.

I had to take two proofreading tests, two computer-related tests, and two English tests. The results:

Proofreading (English catalog page): 15/16 mistakes found
Proofreading (French form letter): 15/16 mistakes found
Excel: 85%
Word: 80%
Grammar: 70%
Spelling: 100%

With the exception of the proofreading tests, each consisted of anywhere from 20-30 questions. They were timed anywhere from 15-30 minutes. And from what they told me, I ranked the highest on the proofreading tests so far (the ones I missed were common among everybody tested so far, so I don't feel so bad). They had two more applicants to interview so I should know by the end of next week what their decision was.

This is going to be the longest week I've been through in a long time...

No comments: