Sunday, December 12, 2004

Happy Holidays...?

Even before we moved in, we have had problems with our neighbor. I won't get into details, but let's just say we haven't gotten along - ever.

Today they did something that my wife and I have repeatedly requested they not do. We've called downtown, the health department, everybody short of the Governator to help us out. Our calls never get returned, our e-mails ignored.

Our neighbor recently put this sign on his roof. This surprises us, considering how nasty they have been to us. Kind of defies the whole "love thy neighbor" thing.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tired of his idiocy, I did this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I did it in Photoshop to calm my nerves down. I was pretty much ready to explode after dealing with their crap today.

Here are some alternate versions, also done in Photoshop:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I feel better.

Sort of.

No comments: