Friday, July 15, 2005

Not Bad...

You might recall my post on January 9, 2005 in which I decided to start a diet. While I kept results for a while then I suddenly stopped. I felt as if things were going well, so why bother?

That was 6 months and about 7 days ago.

Today I had to go to the doctor as I'd been wheezing for a few days after my cold had subsided. After the nurse weighed me, I asked her to check the chart to compare my weight to the previous visit.

I was 15 pounds lighter, so that means even if I fell of the truck and went back into my former eating habits, I still managed to keep 15 pounds off over 6 months.

I'm happy about that. Very happy. But I need to stay with it and not let that get to my head. So I guess I'll be back on the Ab Lounger soon.

Oh, and we're headed to the OC Fair tonight for the second time, sans Anthony. Think he had a good time last time? Check it out:



And if you want to see a great, free show, I'd recommend the Peking Acrobats. Pretty amazing.

No comments: