Saturday, June 04, 2005

Where to Find Me, or Free Zoo Pics!

See that little bar graph under my counter on the right? One click on it will tell you how people found my blog, mostly from Yahoo! searches. It finds keywords from my posts and shows my blog in the results.

Here are some of my favorite terms that link here:
Big John's Beans 'n Fixins
Marukai 98 Store
Chuck Henry is an ass
McDonald's Big Breakfast (ranked #2 on Yahoo!)

But, but, but...when I clicked to get today's stats, I found that some dipshit--possibly a furry--was looking for "free zoo pics" and came across my blog, perhaps thinking that here they'd find beastiality pics or something.

No way, man. That's just not right.

And in case you don't know what a furry is, here's a definition. I don't know what's worse: furries or cosplayers.

Great. Now that I posted those words, here come the freaks.

No comments: