Monday, March 07, 2005

Another summary

Here's some current happenings in a nutshell:

Weight Loss: It continues to go well, despite the fact we are not exercising as much. The Ab Lounge has been temporarily transformed into a bed for the cat as well as a resting place for clothes. I'm still 10 lbs. lighter than when I started, eating just about anything I want but in lesser quantities, and drinking lots of liquids. Remember, it's not a diet; it's a lifestyle. If you are interested in losing some weight, Dottie's Weight Loss Zone has some incredbile nutritional information as well as inspiration.

Gran Turismo 4: I just finished up the I-B license tests and completed the entire Beginner Courses. All of the I-B Driving Missions have also been met. Completion is at 20.5% @ 405 days. Cash is over $450,000 and I've got 34 cars in my garage. The game is still fun - and I'm just beginning! The sleepless nights continue.

Random Photoshops blog: I've pretty much given up on it. I do, however, have another idea for a blog. Link will be posted when I get it going. I'm also considering doing some customizing to my template to make this place a little more personal. A nice example can be seen at LadyGypsy.net, a nifty little blog I came across recently. She's pretty funny, too.

And c'mon...is this not the most handsome kid you've ever seen?



That's my boy!

Gotta run. My wireless PS2 controller awaits.

No comments: