Tuesday, January 03, 2006

And While I'm Here...

I want to give a shout-out to Winkflash.com. If you've got bulk quantities of digital images to be printed, this truly is the way to go.

I placed an order of nearly 250 prints on December 29, 2005, and received them today. Not bad considering the holiday rush that they may have dealt with. The total was around $29. Prints (4x6) are 12 cents each, and shipping is 99 cents flat for no matter how many prints you have.

The only problem I've had has been with uploading. It can take a long time, but if you've waited long enough to have hundreds of digital images printed, it's worth the time and price.

The quality is comparable to your standard digital photo lab, so I don't think you'll be disappointed. And since they are digital, you won't have to worry about damaged negatives or receiving someone else's prints--although I'd wager that the latter may happen at some point. I worked in photo labs most of my life, so trust me on that one.

Give them a try. I did, and I like it!

No comments: