Sunday, January 15, 2006

The Thomas Project, Day 3

Major progress!

While watching yet another Thomas DVD, Anthony decided to take a nap on the bean bag. In fact, he's still asleep on there as I type! This gave me the perfect opportunity to put a dent in the project.

A coat of Gesso was applied on the whole thing:

Image hosting by TinyPic

It may not look like much now, but this is just a base coat. Once it dries I can begin applying the colors. Then it will begin to take shape.

Other things that have kept me busy:

Customizing my new cell phone, which included creating and downloading some wallpaper images. I also downloaded the Mario Bros. theme ringtone. You have no idea how long I've been wanting that.

Here's one of the images I generated for the front screen:

Image hosting by TinyPic

Note that I am neither dirty or a white boy. If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand. For those of you who watch ATHF and like my little creation, feel free to snag it and use it for your phone, avatar, etc.

Oh, and we went to Portillo's in Buena Park yesterday. My God, those are great hot dogs. Documentation provided by the LG VX8100 cam-phone:

Image hosting by TinyPic

Image hosting by TinyPic

Anthony was asleep while Ann and I ate, but he woke up on the way home:

Image hosting by TinyPic

That's all for now. Back to downloading more albums!

No comments: