Sunday, January 22, 2006

I Lied...

Remember me saying that the Creative Zen Vision:M was going to be my next MP3 player? Well, I lied.

I went to Fry's Electronics today in the hopes that they would have the Zen Vision:M. They are carrying it, but it was currently out of stock. After contemplating about waiting another week or so, and considering the video flexibility of it vs. how many videos I might actually put on it, the iPod won.

I'm currently taking a break from the transferring which is not going well. I am not pleased at having to use iTunes to export from my other MP3 player, or that drag-and-dropping onto it is not allowed (I accidentally lost the video for Depeche Mode's "Precious" while deleting files from it). But I just downloaded some software that will hopefully do the trick.

As it stands now, I like my new toy. Amazingly small for 30GB. The transferring continues...

No comments: